25 April 2009

My Warranty Is Up

I really have nothing to complain about except aerosol hair paint.

I'm starting to think my body was only equipped with a thirty-year warranty. Some tell-tale signs are starting to show. For starters, in the last 16 months, I have been to a health care professional 10 times. To me, that seems like a lot. Especially since you can count the number of times I have been to the doctor in 10 years on one finger. Also, my 40-time is much slower and I have to stretch before I wake up.

It sucks though...I have never had a solid doctor (much less three) on-call for my well-being. Yeah, I am complaining about this. This is just another black note pushing me toward a cardiologist and more drugs in my cabinet than hair products.

This is just one of the crappy things I am just not a big fan of as I get older. I don't like hernia surgery. I don't like spending more on dental work than computer hardware. I don't like sitting in waiting rooms with screaming children--and the nurses warn me not to schedule appointments on certain days.

Okay, sure, I am wailing about a necessary evil, but it exacerbated by not doing anything for a good two decades. And now I am paying for it. Lame.

Of course, the delayed muscle soreness, bitching about a hard day of yoga and not having the same lung capacity for my waning libido has nothing to do with me going to doctors all the time. Apparently, that's normal. Just as normal as swine flu. Wait, what? Okay, I might need to schedule another appointment. And yes, I will stop complaining.

I really have nothing except some Lessons Learned...

LL, my three things...
1) I know how my dad felt when I played high school football: proud of accomplishments yet knowing I wasn't going to go pro in anything except a career. The footage below is proof of such knowledge.

2) Manu is the most important Spur.
3) I am really, REALLY, hating SAV right now. How can you flag a legitimate Microsoft file on one machine and leave it alone on 22 other machines? Piece of shoe!

I have to say, this is my lamest post in my career at P30P. It will never happen again. Now if I can only get my CONTRIBUTORS to chime in every once in a while. That's right CONTRIBUTORS...I am speaking to you. Talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment