Yes.
It has been a year.
And I'm disappointed. We are not on the Googlized Top 20.
Screw it. We do things for us and we do things that make us happy. And if 30 years (and some change) has not told us that, then we are officially barking up the wrong tree.
Thank you to everyone that has posted in the last year. And if you are interested in posting...do not hesitate to let P30P know.
Thanks...and happy birthday, P30P. Now get a job.
Up next...the top Lessons Learned for the year. Stay tuned. Talk later.
Soon-to-leave employee starts intentionally rage-baiting coworkers: ‘And I
encourage anyone reading to stand up for themselves and not let insecure
people take their problems out on you’
-
What goes around comes around in a different font
I have a friend who always says even the smallest things require payback.
Yes, he's petty like that; he n...
10 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment